We follow a relative value long lease strategy that combines analysis of tenant credit quality with our real estate expertise, supported by our large pool of fixed income and real estate resources. This approach is consistent with our proven strategy in the UK.
- Anticipated medium to long-term total gross return of 3-4% above core European inflation
- Inflation-linked income
- Long-term investments
- Typically investment grade tenants
- Ownership of key operating assets and/or high quality real estate
- Potential for capital growth from underlying real estate
- Euro denominated cashflows
Who should invest?
- Investors with long-dated, inflation-linked liabilities requiring index-linked cashflows
- Investors seeking capital gains over the long term
- Fixed income investors prepared to exchange some liquidity for the potential of achieving a return premium and increased security of income over an equivalent corporate bond
- Real Estate investors looking for a lower risk, lower volatility alternative to traditional balanced property funds.